- Competent advice and services in the areas of "wealth management" which are not or only partially covered by you;
- Expedient and reliable handling at all times of all administrative activities in connection with the setting up and administration of national and international companies and other entities in the on- and offshore segment;
- Foreign management of your clients’ companies in a low-tax region ("effective place of management");
- Observing the highest standards of discretion and security;
- Competitive cost structure.
We offer our institutional clients a wide range of services, extending from purely administrative support in the establishment and management of national and international entities through to advice on complex legal issues. Whatever your specific requirements might be, we are happy to be at your service.
Thanks to the continued professional development of our staff and the observation and anticipation of current and future national and international developments in the field of "wealth management", we are able to keep you informed at all times and – where this is indicated – encourage structural adaptations.
The exclusive, individually designed customers’ area of our website provides you with information, which is continually updated and tailored to your personal requirements.
We apply the highest possible standards of quality, also in terms of security and discretion. The customer’s right to confidential treatment of their personal data is an integral component of our corporate philosophy.
At your request, we will accept appointments to the board of directors or board of trustees of domestic and foreign foundations, establishments and trusts as well as commercial and non-commercial companies and offer to assume responsibility for the entire administrative and reporting system.
We consider it our duty as your competent, reliable and trustworthy partner to provide you with expedient assistance and at fair terms and conditions, to complement your consultancy service with respect to your customers.
We should be happy to give you details of our range of services as part of a non-binding personal discussion. We look forward to your call or e-mail!